Friday, June 5, 2009

A New Stamp Something Design Team!

We have a fresh new team working with the Stamp Something blog and weekly challenges. It is going to be so much fun getting to know everyone. Today is our first challenge together. Our sponsor this week is a digi stamp company, My Grafico . They even have their own creative network you can join. Our theme this week is Something Old, Something New. Yep, it's wedding season and we are sharing some wedding cards this week and asking you to join the fun. I think the Damask Designs stamp set by Papertrey ink is a beautifully, elegant set and it is perfect for a wedding card. I went with the colors from my wedding (Plum purple, black and White) to create this CAS wedding card.

I added some satin ribbon, a prima flower and a purple dew drop to pretty it up! Be sure to check out the other DT submissions and see what they have done with the fun My Grafico wedding images. Oh, and upload your own wedding themed card for a chance at a prize. The blog has a pretty new look, come check it out! Hugs, Lisa

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I am loving this set and the touch of black makes it so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Lisa!!! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    Perfectly elegant in every way! Love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous and elegant! My wedding colors were silver and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Lisa!!!! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lisa, love the colors and the pop of black. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very sophisticated and perfect wedding card. I adore the colors together- lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out beautiful Lisa - just love this!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bow purple ribbon looks lovely... hotwheels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very majestic! I love the plum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a stylish and elegant card
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!