Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sweet Blueberries

I'll keep it short and sweet. The boys are off school for the summer and I have 3 extra kids here today. We go blueberry picking every year and this is from our outing last summer. The layout comes from my Scrapbooks Ect. magazine. I used some more papers and die cut stickers from the SU Simply Scrappin kit 2 Sweet along with some brocade blue patterns dsp to pull this all together. I love the nice blue and purple tones throughout the layout.

Thanks for stopping back by. Come back tomorrow for NEWS,more Unity goodies and my Stamp Something Challenge card. Oh, and you'll meet the new Stamp Something DT! It's been a busy week! Hugs, Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Great layout...love how you used the blue-purple hues with the blueberry theme...great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those blues and purples are fabulous! What great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy page and great pics!! The colors are perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is too too cute! Love the blues and the circle theme! Wish I could click and see the details more closely. Hey, I'm coming down your way tomorrow morning and staying til Monday! We'll be boating on the river. Maybe we could get together for a quick visit?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love your layout!! the colors are sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!