Hopefully you arrived here from Kim O'Connell's Blog. If not, all the hop details start on the RC Blog.
Today I used Quirky Cutie: Rocky Raccoon. He's the newest addition to our group of cuties. I have colored him up, and used him just stamped in a solid color, and today, I decided to piece up his outfit.
- Color and cut out one full Rocky image.
- Cut out navy polka dot shirt, adhere to full Rocky image.
- Cut out red polka dot scarf, adhere to navy polka dot shirt.
- Cut out arm and envelope and attach to top of navy polka dot.
I Love a classic navy, red, white, and Kraft color combo. I also added a touch of gold with the striped gold vellum piece. Behind Rocky you'll see the cool new Pretty Panels-Diagonal stripes Confetti Cut piece. I love these new dies.
To finish this off, I added a sentiment from the Rocky Raccoon stamp set and a few stamped hearts from Arrows 'n Elements and I Like You.
- Be sure to follow along the hop and leave comments along the way.
- There are 2 GREAT prizes up for grabs.
- Two random commenters will win a Studio 3 Solutions color cubbie + 3 Quirky Cuties of your choice!
- Comments will stay open through Sunday at 5pm CST and a winner will be announced on Monday on the Reverse Confetti blog.
Off you Go.....Monika Davis is up next.
If you get lost along the way, head back to the start at the Reverse Confetti Blog.