Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Way to Start Out a Wednesday!

I got the morning off from being MOM! The boys stayed at Nana and Papa's last night (Tim and I went to a Dave Matthew's Band concert!) and I got to sleep in! I didn't get out of bed until 8:45 and I'm still sitting here drinking coffee and surfing the web at 9:30 am! It feels sooo nice to have these rare moments of peace and quiet (even Tim is gone to an appt.). As if that wasn't enough, I then find out that I got two different honorable mentions for some of my hard work! THE Nichole Heady from PTI, gave my strawberry card a shout out. I am a bit in shock! Check it out here! Then, I see THIS on the Jillibean Blog (Bean Talk). My Sprout Flower Pot card was also mentioned (go check out the winner! Tracey did something awesome with those sprouts! I knew she would win!).
To help put a smile on your face, I'll share this card with you. I got some of my Unity June KOTM images inky yesterday! The SCS color challenge was-baja breeze, ruby red (I used riding hood red) and white. I also used this awesome sketch from Card Patterns.
Yes, it is a good day! We are off to pick the boys up and then head out to King's Island to ride some rides. Hope your Wednesday is a Happy One! Hugs, Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Just love the cherry card. I saw youR card on Nichole's blog this morning congrats well deserved and you flower pot card was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card for today Lisa and a HUGE woot woot for the HM;'s over at Nichole and Jillibean's blog...I saw them last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Lisa!! This card is awesome! My KOTM should be here in a couple days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your toots Lisa- well deserved! Your projects were amazing. Love this little card. My kit just came in last night and I haven't inked it up yet. Can't wait! Thanks for playing along with us on CP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo for you, girl! Super cute card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for kid-free time, glad you got to enjoy it! And congrats on all the mentions, hooray! This is so wonderful, love the kotm, haven't gotten mine inky yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lisa, you are rockin' the stampin' world!! You are on FIRE girl! How was King's Island? Sounds awesome! This card is fabulous- love the sketch, and just what you did with it. The sentiment piece is perfect and the whole thing is just charming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Lisa! So summery and yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so darn cute- perfect colors and I love all the little details! and congrats to you- glad your Wednesday was a happy one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!