Thursday, June 4, 2009

Drum Roll Please.......

.......I have a WINNER!!!!!! Thanks to all who played along with my Limelight Birthday Color Challenge. I loved all the cards. I drew a name out of a hat (well, it was really a coffee mug) and the Lucky winner who gets the 3 colors of Fun Flock is.........Stamprgrl. Check out her beauty of a card here. Congrats! Dalis, send me your snail mail and I'll have Mandy get you your goodies! Don't forget to get your orders in at Limelight and receive 20% off your entire purchase with the discount code: ONEYEAR. I'll be back in a bit with a layout I did the other day. I just have to wait for a little more light so I can photograph it. See you soon! Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

  1. OMG... I won!!! wooohoooo I won!!!

    Thanks!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!