Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jillibean Bouquet

I made another fun paper flower pot, this time with yummy Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts. Jillibean is holding a contest and this is my entry. I've had this idea in my head since I read about the journaling sprout contest and today I finally created it. I used 3 different sized journaling sprouts and punched out the center of two of them to pop them up on an accent color (some of the new SU In Colors-curry, bermuda bay and melon mambo) I also accented with some kaiser rhinestones and a vintage button. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (available July 1). You know me, I love the kraft with the bright cheery colors. Enjoy! Hugs, Lisa

16 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, this is absolutely cuter than cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is super cute Lisa! Love the color combo and all of the different layers and embellishments you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is just gorgeous, Lisa!! The colors you used together are totally awesome.

    LOL, my 4 year old came running over and said "it's ice cream, mommy! Yummmm!" If you squint it could kind of look like a three scoop cone! Or maybe she's just a little out there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting/meaning to make one of these but just haven't done it yet. Love yours and how you incorporated so many awesome details! I think the rhinestones are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' this!!! Cute leaves and the pop of color IS GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the bright colors with kraft! JBS dp rocks, and yes, I actually used some that you sent me, you'll see it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy smokes! This is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unique! Great imagination Lisa. Love the bright colors with the kraft an all the embellies used on the flowers. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS! Love those colors with the kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is amazing! I love the mostly kraft look with some really bright fun colors thrown in! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This came out so good Oh I love it great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so cute Lisa, great idea! Good luck on winning the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers!! This is fantastic!!! The colors, the circles, everything soooo cute! How am I the only one who's never heard of these precious sprouts! Dang!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO cute! I might need to get some of these journaling sprouts if I get off the island to a "real" store again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!