Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stamps for a Worthy Cause

If you spend anytime in blogland (you're here, so you are around at least a little bit!) then you have been seeing this cute new Little Billy and Lily set by Pink Cat Studios-Weiman Wranglers. Stop right now and go get it!
It's a digi stamp set and procedes go to Help us honor the life of Ethan Weiman by purchasing the Weiman Wranglers Digital Stamps. All proceeds will go to the Make A Wish Foundation of Illinois, per request of the family, in Ethan’s honor! Make A Wish fulfilled Ethan’s wish last year, when they gifted him with his horse Sanador, and a barn! The Weiman's story is sad, but now you can do your part to honor sweet little Ethan. You can read about his story here. Have the kleenex close by. I love the sweet little Billy stamps by Pink Cat Studios, and adding this to my collection just seemed right. Plus it is a small something that I can do, that may mean the world to someone else. I'm still not a huge fan of digi sets yet, but ONE of the things I really like about them is the instant gratification-you can use them right away! I purchased my download and 15 minutes later I was coloring this cute little cowboy and putting this card together. Can't wait to do my blog hopping and see all the adorable cards and projects made with this set. See you tomorrow! Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I LOVE this! great colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I'm not into the digistamps either, but it was nice to instantly get to work with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Ashley's post about these, so I went and bought them too. It's so heartbreaking.

    My youngest daughter peeked over my shoulder as I was typing and saw your card. She likes it (her exact words were "aw! that's so cute!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!