Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Raspberry Suite CC no.9

It's the 9th color challenge Dawn McVey has posted on her blog. I got a few minutes this morning, okay, more like 20, to pull this card together. Here's the inspriation piece. And here is my card! I used textured Vanilla cardstock along with PTI's bitty dots in black and white and some new leaf cs. The embellishments are some vinatge prima flowers paired up with New Leaf vintage buttons. The sentiment is from Green Thumb.
Thanks for taking a peek! See you tomorrow! Hugs, Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love those flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love those flowers and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh i looove the luxurious black velvety bow! and the flowers with the button centers are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! awesome flowers and black polka dot paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your flowers and all the punched edges on this - what a great color combo!

    congrats on your honorable mention over on Nichole's PTI Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color combo, beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so sharp looking! I played along with a few of her awesome color challenges, then I got distracted I think. I looked for them for a while and when I didn't see a new one I'd forget. Need to get back to them- they are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!