Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CAS #2-this one with Irridescent Ice

I don't' like the mess of glitter, I think that is why I don't use it very much. If I am going to use it I prefer to glam up my cards with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. It is almost mess free. I used it here on this card (another SUO card can you believe it ;) I thought the limes and lemon looked great with this fun Goodmoring Sunshine dsp! I stamped the fruit twice, once on the card base and then another time on scrap paper. I didn't have kiwi craft ink and I wanted to use the iridescent ice embossing powder, so a little trick you can do with any of the SU classic ink pads is stamp first in Versamark and then stamp again directly onto the classic ink pad color you want. Then add your embossing powder to add sparkle to any color ink! I punched those embossed pieces with a 1 inch circle punch and popped them up with a dimensional. The sentiment is created with the new modern label punch, and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. finished off with a build a brad! Hope this makes you smile! Hugs, Lisa

7 comments:

  1. This is so incredibly cute! And I LOVE the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!!!!! I love it...

    I'm a huge fan of the Good Morning Sunshine dp...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, love the bling, reminds me of the sugar coating on gumdrops, yummy! This is very cheery, and it did make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Lisa! I totally thought the same thing as Becky about it looking like the outside of a gumdrop! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea to use with the dp!! Cute Cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun colors....and love the build a brad and the new punch. And I'm with you on the glitter.....more ends up on my black dogs than on my projects, it seems :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun summer card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!