Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Can CAS be too Simple?

I was in need of some stamping therapy. I have been miserable with a patch of poison ivy on my right arm. It's ugly, itchy, and sore. I don't ever remember having poison ivy this bad. I was feeling pretty down yesterday and then I realized that it had been almost 5 days since I had stamped. I went down stairs and cranked out a few cards. Let me say, it is just what I needed. I used this Fall-to-Layout 46 and the paper piecing CAS challenge to create this card. I used the MFT set, Hot Stuff, and stitching to create my border. This was super quick. Can clean and simple ever be too simple? Hugs, Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, great card. I just got that stamp set from MFT and I can't wait to use it. Love the simplicity.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! I didn't do this one because I don't think I can do that straight-line thingy, but yours is quite sweet this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, sorry to hear that you are suffering. And the answer to your question is no--this is a perfect CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Lisa! I hope that the poison ivy goes away soon!!! That's definitely no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, CAS can't be toooo simple! This is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nah! I don't think CAS is ever too simple, especially if it's something you've created! This is adorable, Lisa!! Hope that poison ivy clears up F.A.S.T!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To answer your question, NO!!! This is so cute, love the stitching. Sorry to hear about your poison ivy, hope it clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh LIsa I know just how you feel. I haven't stamped since Thursday and it is about killing me. We've done some landscaping projects that kept us very busy, plus ran a kid to the doctor today among other things on the immediate to-do list that I normally can avoid! Tomorrow is MY DAY, I swear! Love your card, BTW, and I'm not sure about your question. I think I've seen too simple, for my taste, but this doesn't qualify at all! This is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think so at all! Sometimes, the simpler the more artistic in my opinion. I don't know what it is, but I'm very drawn to CAS. Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. clean & simple rocks...so does your card. Sorry about the poison ivy...yipes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're feeling better today, Lisa! Your CAS card is fabulous. I love the stitched frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!