Saturday, June 6, 2009

One More for Today! This week was FABULOUS!

Pinch me, I think I am dreaming. This week was almost too much, almost, but I am not complaining. Actually, keep the good news acomin'! So this week I have told you I made the CAS challenge DT on SCS, yesterday I found out I won a guest DT spot with Unity (yeah!) and earlier in the week I found out I was picked to be the guest desginer for Card Patterns. Remember this card? Yep, Michelle and the girls at Card Patterns picked it as the winner. So I am being showcased today. Go check it out! I am just tickled and very thankful for the chance to hang with these girls this week! Here's this week's sketch, it's pretty straight forward and oh, so fun. And guess who the sponsor is this week? Unity!!!! What could be better? Be sure to play along for your own chance to be a Guest Desinger or to win some Free Unity! yippee! I loved this sketch because it gave me a chance to play around with some different patterns of paper. I made two cards, one with Unity stamps and one SUO! The first uses all things from Limelight Papercrafts (except the stamped images(their from the May KOTM), although you can find lots of other Unity goodies in the store. Plus there's 20% off your entire order. Go see for yourself!). Mandy got in the new Shimmerz Spritz and WOW! this stuff is pretty cool. It adds a ton of shimmer and I got the truffle color which to me, kind of gives an aged/antiquey look. I love it. I don't know if you can see it, but here's a close up. Here is the SUO card I did with this sketch. I'm trying to use up some of my SU stash to make room for the new goodies coming my way!
Paper is from Urban Oasis and the stamps are Great Friend! I glittered up the butterfly with black craft ink and irridescent ice embossing powder! I'm done for the weekend. Come back Monday morning for my CAS challenge card! Hugs, Lisa

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, Lisa!! Love that colorful embossing and the SUO card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot for you Lisa...both of your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week for you, I'm so happy and excited for you! And these cards are gorgeous, that spray looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations on everything, Lisa! I especially look forward to your CAS designs on SCS! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful things happening for you LISA!! That's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, congratulations to all your accomplishments! I just recently purchased some Unity and hopefully I can participate in their fun challenges. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Two fabulous cards!! Congrats on a great week, you are on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun Lisa - it has been a GREAT week for you!! Love your cards, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you! You have had a GREAT week! You deserve it - your cards and layouts are Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on all your good news. Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! So glad you've had a fab crafting week! I did, too...must be going around! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are just lovely!! Congrats on the guest teams!! What fun. I can't wait to see what you do with July's KOM!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job with the sketch and I am loving this ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad all of these wonderful things are coming your way! Love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!