Thursday, June 11, 2009

Limelight Sketch and Product Focus

We have a great sketch, like always, to share with you this week. I did something a little different with it, and love how it turned out. We are out at the lake house so I had to work ahead on my DT commitments so I could have to these posts all scheduled this week. shhhhh, don't tell anyone, but it feels so good to be ahead of the game! hehehehe! Here's what you have to work with.Oh, and our product focus this week is BLING! Get out your rhinestones and make your card all sparkly and pretty! If you need some bling, Limelight is your place! Mandy has a HUGE inventory of these beauties. They just got in the new Kaiser Kraft colors. Check them out!

I used three different papers from October Afternoon's Ducks in a Row, added the rhinestones, and yummy satin ribbon. Get it all at the store! I'm getting brave with my machine and even stitched on my butterfly to add some detail. The sentiment is from Unity's Tiny Trinity (I love this little hello, I find myself using it a lot!).
***Use the sketch provided and think Rhinestones!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC023.
**Post a comment with a link to your card on
Mandy's post by Sunday, June 14, at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ One packageof Prima Say it in Crystals Rhinestone-shapes, summer, or flowers-winners choice. (Winner is chosen randomly from all participants.)
Come follow me and see what the DT has created with this sketch! Amy, Lorie, Lee, JenMarie, Ryann, and our Guest designer Nikki. Have a great Thursday! Hugs, Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty! Love the dp, and your interpretation of the sketch is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ADORE your take on this sketch! The butterflies are fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on this sketch! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Lisa! I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeee!!! Lisa, I am in LOVE with this card! Fab take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh lovin' the butterflies AND The bling! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Are those butterflies from a die cut, if so which one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh beautiful butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - I just LOVE LOVE LOVE butterflies so this is right up my alley!! Love the sketch too, and bling? Baby, my favorite!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!