Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Bee-cause!

I told you yesterday my Unity June KOTM came on Monday. The other image (besides the cherries) I was dying to ink up was these whimsical wild flowers! I paired them up with close to cocoa and yummy, crushed curry to make this CAS card. I embossed the flowers with versamark and white embossing powder on some Parisian Breeze specialty dsp. I then stamped the cute little bee and sentiment, you're beautiful, and added them to the top corner! Have a good one! See you tomorrow with a new Stamp Something Challenge! Hugs, Lisa

4 comments:

  1. How fabulous is this! I love the stamped background and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love this!! The colors are amazing- and that whispy stamp is awesome as a focal point as well as the very unique background. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great placement of the sentiment and great color combo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the white embossing and the pop of gold...or should I say Crushed Curry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!