Saturday, June 13, 2009

Color Challenge-white?.....

This week I played along with SCS color challenge (can you believe I haven't stamped since Tuesday!). Of all weeks to jump back in, I pick the week of white! Yes, the challenge this week was to use a white card base and make it a single layer. You could add other colors of ink, BUT the base had to be white. I kept it super simple and with a little cutting and masking I created this.
I stamped my fave flowers from the Unity May KOTM twice, once on my card front and another time on scrap paper. I cut out the image from the scrap paper and maksed the flowers on my base and then sponged on pacific point and kiwi kiss. That was it! I did emboss a cute scalloped border on my card base with some rectangle nestabilities and finished it off with a bit of gingham ribbon. I WILL be stamping today, I finally got my hands on my SU new catty pre-order! OMG! I {{{{heart}}} the new catty and the new In Colors, you will too! I hope to have a fun sneak peek for you, if not tomorrow, then definitely Monday! Hugs, Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge, this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lisa!! Great LO and love the little bow on the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this turned out great! The colors and bow are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Beautiful!!
    I know what you mean, I haven't stamped since Sunday!! Ack- NEED TO STAMP, NEED TO STAMP!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!