Monday, June 22, 2009

CAS20-Paper Piecing

I will definitely have to make a few more CAS cards for this challenge. Paper piecing is one of my favorite techniques. It is a great way to add punch to a CAS card. We are still out at the lake and tomorrow is my SIL's birthday. So I'm keeping it super short today. I made this fun card for her. You know I love Giggle Grove and it is one of the best sets for paper piecing. Today I took the smaller version, Itsy Bitsy Giggles, and pieced it up with fun October Afternoon papers. Ribbon, stamps, button, and paper are all from Limelight Papercrafts! Happy Monday! Hugs, Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Love the paper piecing & cute tree images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it turned out fabulous Lisa, love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Lisa!! Love that stamp set...it is perfect for paper piecing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Lisa, I just love your paper piecing - the DP and colors are gorgeous! The tag hanging from the button is so sweet too. We sure enjoyed the results of your 'therapy' session, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!