Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summery Combo and Still Itching

Thanks for all your sweet words and well wishes yesterday. I am still itching today and now have something else going on, or maybe it's the same thing just a different reaction to the poision ivy. I now have hives on my legs. Yeah, see if I ever get in those flower beds again, UGH! Good 'ol doctor DH, finally says it's time for some meds, hopefully they will knock this out. The color challenge on SCS this week is Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, and Summer Sun-nice and summery! Here's what I did.

I used my lables #2 die to create the fun shape on the main image panels. Stamps are Unity June KOTM colored with copics. I used 2 of my last four pacific point corduroy brads along with the tangerine ribbon. Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Lisa