Monday, June 29, 2009

CAS Monday!

You'll have fun with this week's CAS challenge. It's a way to use it challenge. Time to pull out your glitter, stickles and irredescent ice embossing powder! Glam up those CAS creations this week. I made three cards for this week's challenge, but I'm spreading them out and will share the other's throughout the week. I'm gearing up for my big Unity guest designer debut on Thursday-I've been busy stamping and I'm getting excited and nervous all at the same time. It's a busy week with the 4th of July holiday, my 9yr. wedding anniversary, and the start of the boys swim lessons-I'm trying to stay ahead of the game. Anyway, enough chit chat here's one of my cards to share to day!

The layout is CASEd from the new catty (2 more days and the new SU catty goes LIVE!). I added lots of mono multi to a chipboard star (I cut it myself with the Stars 2 bigz die and some scrap chipboard pieces) and then covered it with sparkly blue glitter. I also finally used the Define Your Life set. I thought the Wish definition was a perfect fit with the star. I used Taken with Teal marker to highlight the specific part of the definition, "wish upon a star". Be sure to upload your CAS glitterfied creations to the CAS thread on SCS using keyword, CAS21. Enjoy your day!

Hugs, Lisa

2 comments:

  1. You are one busy lady! Can't wait to see your Unity debut, woohoo! This is fabulous, love the tab at the top with the brad, great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Lisa!!! Love the way you hung the star...ever so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!