Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Monochromatic Unity

Glad to see all the entries for the color challenge I posted on Monday. You still have time. Get your entry posted in the comment section by 6pm tonight and I'll pick a winner for the Free Limelight goodies.
Another guest designer spot with Unity is up for grabs. I would soooo LOVE to be a part of that team, even if only for a month. I've made two cards, but I'll share the other one on Friday (for HHH). It was a monochromatic theme this month. I went with my FAVE color that I don't use very much (although it has been more often, lately thanks to yummy plum pudding ribbon by PTI). All stamps are from the May KOTM.
Here's a detail shot.
I cut out that tree and let me just say, Holy Cutting! I added stitckles, a ghost heart,and a dew drop for added detail. I'll be back in the morning with a winner! Stay tuned! Hugs, Lisa

9 comments:

  1. I loooove the colors on this! The different purples go together so well, and the tree just pops. Love it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Lisa - I love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Lisa! Love the monochromatic colors, and the LO is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm impressed with that cutting! And I love the 3 thingies on the right side of the card, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Adorable layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful..and Lisa, u so deserved to win the guest dt member spot.. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is da bomb!!! love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! LOVE the purples in this card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!