Friday, January 1, 2010

2010-Sure to be a Great Year!!!!

I know this year will be great. We had an uneventful, yet fabulous 2009 and I'm so grateful for that. I reached many of my crafting goals, so time to create bigger and better ones! Reach for the stars, right?!!!! I'm not one to make a bunch of resolutions, but of course there are a few things that I'd like to see happen. I'm hoping the same for all of you.

Tomorrow starts the sneak peeks for the Jan. release of MFT and it continues on through the 6th! I debated on posting something today, and I just couldn't help myself. So here's a page I did last week. I actually cringe to show you this, cuz I'm sure your tired of Christmas stuff... I know I am, BUT scrapbooking is ongoing (and I'm waaaaaay behind-just working ahead on this one so I don't loose the picture. LOL!).

Plus it's full of Limelight goodies and I thought you'd want to check out the Sales this week! The paper I used is from October Afternoon-Very Merry. The candy canes and journaling box are stickers from the same line. Plus, they're on sale!!!! This was such a quick page!

ON SALE NOW
Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly, and select holiday stamps 30% off!
Cosmo Cricket Oh Joy! Crafting Kit ONLY $10!
Selected Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, and other products at major savings!
October Afternoon Good Cheer and Very Merry & Jillibean Soup Grandma's Christmas Soup 20% off!

So head on over to Limelight Papercrafts for a little New Year's shopping!!!

Hugs, Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Love this page, Lisa!! That's a great picture and Santa looks really happy :) I hope you have a happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I love this page! One of my 2010 resolutions is to start scrapbooking -- if I come over, will you help???? LOL

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and what a cute layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I'm so ready to start scrappin' again! You ready to plan our weekend getaway?!! This page is adorable- I am so proud of you fitting your scrapping in during a very busy time of year! I think I'll start with some cards today then slowly work towards some scrappin' this evening while the "boys" are watching football. Too bad the TV in my craft space here just died the other day... guess I won't get to watch any football. boo hoo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute page Lisa! Darling picture of your boys. I hope to scrapbook more in 2010!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OmG I love you layout here and the ribbons!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!