Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Simple Life

Here's a fun little {ippity} card I made a few weeks back. I had fun with some red stitching and created a fun grassy pasture for my cow. I don't know if you can tell, but I snipped away at the top of the olive cs to create the grass, made some rolling hills and stitched along the grass line. Tied it all up with my favorite Perfect Plaid ribbon and a red button.
We've been living a lazy life the last few days and I'm loving it! I don't know what I'm going to do next week when we have to be up and dressed by 7:30 am!

This set is called Simply Home and you can order it HERE!
Hugs, Lisa

9 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Love that ribbon...matches the theme so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun, simple layout -- and that bow is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Lisa! Seriously AWESOME card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet! I love the stitching - it goes perfectly with that set. I really need to get some of that wide ribbon too! Hope 2010 is a great year for you!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! This is such a darling card. Love your stitching everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this! colors, ribbon, grass, everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!