Sunday, January 3, 2010

MFTeasers-Day 2

Today for the MFTeaser I'm sharing the WTG and a coordinating Clearly Sentimental set. The famous headless girl, AKA, Who's That Girl?, is loving some chocolates and just in time for Valentine's Day. or any day, right? LOL! I couldn't help but pair her up with the line of Chocolate Kisses (there are papers, ribbons, and lots of adornments all in this line-makes it easy to make a great card!). I started out stamping the sweet lady on some white perfect panels. Pieced her with Chocolate Kissed dp, and colored with copics. I then mounted this all on a yummy chocolate scalloped note card (you can get these with THIS kit). So, this set comes with a few fun and clever sentiments. As a bonus this month, Kim is releasing a sentiment set full of more Chocolaty words of wisdom. I picked a few to make these super fast and cute 3x3 love notes. One of the things I love about this set is that it adds mileage to sets you already own. I ended up stamping one of the truffle images (3 times) from last month's release, Love at First Sight. I can't wait to see what the rest of the DT came up with. Stop by Kim's Blog (around 10 am, EST) for the full list of MFTeasers. See you back here tomorrow! Hugs, Lisa

18 comments:

  1. Sweet Cards Lisa! Love the hearts and the sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love what you did with this new set and how you combined it with the one from last month too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTAASTIC idea for little 3x3's and using last months set!!!!

    GREAT Card and you gotta love the easy matchy matchy of MFT Color lines!!! I SURE DO!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute, Lisa! I love the way you combined sets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Love the little ones with their nuggets of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!! I love the little notelets too!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card! Love the cute little note cards
    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Lisa!!! I LOVE your little love notes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Lisa! The little notes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So totally adorable! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fantastic! Looooove the colors, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO cute, Lisa! Those little love notes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are AWESOME Lisa! LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chocolate Kiss is a perfect combo for a set about chocolate! :) Love your creations! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!