Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chipboard Hearts

I'm a little out of whack for the start of the week. I love a holiday with a long weekend with the boys, but it always throws me off for the next day or two. You know, this Tuesday feels like a Monday and tomorrow will also mean the week is already half over-I guess this is why the weeks just fly by!
Okay, so my crafty share for you today is from a card I made last Friday with the Verve challenges. I got to hang out in the Verve forum for their release, thanks to Tim's late work night and had some fun. My fellow {ippity} DT member, Michelle, is also one of the Verve Diva's and her challenge was to use chipboard. I used some chipboard hearts and inked up part of a Verve Plain Jane Scripture stamp, 1 Chronicles16:34, to make this sweet little Valentine. Isn't that paper delish? Bet you wouldn't guess it's from a Christmas pack of dp-Good Cheer by October Afternoon. I inked up two of those hearts-one with hearts of old and the other with polka dot basics. I set off the sentiment with a little red Kaiser rhinestone.
So go dig in your stash, find some holiday paper that can be used year round and have some fun with it. Oh, yeah and while your at it, pull out some chipboard-I know you've got some!
Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, girlie...this is gorgeous!!!! Love those chipboard hearts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Valentine, Lisa! Those chipboard hearts look fantastic against the dry-embossed, scalloped red circle. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Lisa!! The way you stamped ON the chipboard is GENIUS!! FAB card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!