Thursday, January 7, 2010

Limelight Challenge Day with the Six Chicks!

Happy Thursday to you. Today is another fun sketch and product challenge with the Limelight Six Chicks!!! Get out your buttons and get to work! Need some buttons? Limelight carries a large assortment of buttons. Here's my card with the sketch. I ended up flipping it and moving my buttons down a bit, but the same basic layout is still there. I pulled out an older Unity set, Shine On!, love this one, and thought it looks great with the gorgeous Basic Grey dp, Nook & Pantry. Buttons are also by Basic Grey! oh, and the piece of green ric rac is by Jillibean Soup.
Come play along, it's fun and you have a chance at a prize!!!! Here's how to play:
**Use the sketch above and incorporate BUTTONS
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC038
**Post a comment with a link to your card to Mandy's blog and the challenge post by Sunday, Jan. 10, at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.)
**PRIZE: one lucky winner will receive one package of Basic Grey Stitched Brads of their choice!!!
Now jump on over and see what the rest of the chicks did with the sketch. I know they'll have lots of button inspiration for you!!!
also, stop by the Limelight Papercraft store to take advantage of another FABULOUS sale!!!
Hugs, Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! LOVE the shabby chic look of this--the distressing, the layers of paper & crochet. Pure class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Lisa! I love the colors, buttons, and paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the sketch. Love it.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, beautiful! I love how you added the buttons to the square piece! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the creative license you took in turning the sketch and having the three buttons on the square instead of outside it. This is great- reminds me of an antique qulit or something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love how you altered the sketch!
    And NO, I am so not ready for the snow and the cold. I want to be in the South so bad!!!! Ohio winters are not for me.
    Good thing I get to escape to California in two weeks, even if it's just for a week!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I adore this card! Beautiful Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this sketch...and your beautiful card! YOU are one FABULOUS lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great execution of the sketch! I love all the texture and details! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the papers and lace trim... very shabby chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute!! Love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you got all those papers in, this is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!