Friday, January 22, 2010

SALE, SALE, STAMPS FOR SALE!!!

here you go, my list (I may be adding more) of stamps I'm willing to part with. I have so many and I just don't have time to give them the love they need. Most are SU sets, but I've included some Unity. Most are used (unless otherwise noted), but still in excellent condition. Some staining on the wood blocks, but this does not effect their use. Here's what you need to know:

  • the sales are a first-come, first-serve basis
  • these are sold AS IS, no returns
  • you pay the cost of shipping (I'll calculate the cheapest option, unless you specify)
  • I will only take payment via PayPal (unless you are local)
  • email me at lik@cinci.rr.com with a list of the stamps you are interested in, include your email that is associated with your PayPal account (if you don't have one, it's easy to set it up. I can help you with that), and your zip code
  • I will send you an inovice through Paypal which will include the cheapest shipping option
  • I will ship out your package once payment has been comfirmed

I''m selling these cheap, so grab 'em fast!!!!

Unity Stamps:

Dec. 08 KOTM....Little Reminders ($18)

Jan. 09 KOTM....love, ECT. ($18)

Trifle Sentiments-this is the orginial set sold in 2008 ($5)

Hullabaloo ($3)

Tiny Trinity-this is the orginal set sold, frame is not included in this set, trees are the same ($8)

Hey Chick ($8)

Cupcakes A'la Yummy!-this is the orginal set, included 3 cupcake images and 4 sentiments ($8)

SU Stamps Never Used and Unmounted:

Congrats ($5)

Springtime Stems ($5)

Punches Three ($5)

Happy Harmony ($5)

Botanical Blooms ($5)

Big Blossoms ($5)

Bitty Basics ($5)

Darling Dots ($5)

Too Terrific Tags ($5)

SU stamps-used and mounted (some staining on some of the blocks. this does not effect the quality of the stamp):

Friendship Blooms ($8)

Thoroughly Thankful ($8)

Perfect Party ($8)

Simply Said ($8)

Pretty Amazing ($8)

Wishing You ($8)

Polka Dot Posies ($8)

Good Friend ($8)

Doodle This ($10)

On the Beach ($10)

Along the Same Lines ($5)

Background Basics ($3)

Party Punch ($5)

Botanical Blooms ($5)

Alphabits ($5)

Bithday Whimsy ($5)

Polka Dots and Paisleys ($8)

Friendly Flowers ($8)

A Little Somethin' ($8)

Always ($10)

Fun With Shapes ($5)

Take Shape ($8)

Fun Filled ($5)

In Full Bloom ($8)

Flower Filled ($8)

Swirl Frame Fun ($8)

Posy and Bee ($5)

Say it with Scallops ($5)

Paint Prints ($5)

Noteworty (only 2 images are mounted, the rest are new and unmounted) ($5)

Happy Winter-includes a bonus snowman image ($5)

So Very ($5)

Alphabet Soup ($5)

Reverse Prints ($5)

Love is in the Air ($8)

Around the Block ($5)

Too Terrific Tags ($5)

Delight in Life ($5)

Best Blooms ($5)

All-Around Argyle ($5)

Fresh Flowers ($5)

There you have it. Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to see the images in the set. Happy Shopping!!!! Iwill update the list regulary to indicte what's still available!

Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness Lisa, I'm so sad that you are getting rid of stamps. I know I know, it means more room for the fabulous new stuff! I don't know if I'll ever be able to get rid of any... and I have so many from your list too! GOod luck with your sales!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!