Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Loved the CAS51 Challenge This Week!

Seriously, I embraced the CAS challenge over at SCS this week and have made.....wait for it.....12 cards because of it. The challenge was to use designer paper on a CAS card. Easy 'nough!!!! Now I do admit, 8 of the cards were the same, quick design and I was able to mass produce them in 20 minutes (including cutting!). Joshua has some birthday thank-you's to write, so I had to get these made. Love my Jillibean Soup Dp-alphabet soup and soup staples. I get mine at Limelight Papercrafts!
I put these together while watching basketball practice. Senitment is from the {ippity} set, Just Wanted to Say! These next two I did earlier in the afternoon. And you can see, my thank-you notes evolved from this next one-same card, just added a ribbon and the HB stamp from Life's Little Moments (also by {ippity} .....WANT SOME! I'd be happy to help you get these fabulous stamps in your hot little hands!!!!)

and then there's this fun card using the gorgeous Sweet Pea dsp by SU. Sentiment is by PTI-Signature Greetings!

You'll have to wait till Friday to see what I did on my other two. I must say they are my FAVES of the day!!! Happy hump day! Hugs, Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Whoa! Way to go- yo rocked these out girl! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of cards and I love the DP on the second one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you cut down the full sheet on the last card and used it. Very clever. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man girl you have been busy! What great CAS cards with a great masculine touch to them!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome, Lisa! I totally agree with Kristin!!! These designs rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all ROCK ROCK ROCK Lisa!!! LOVE the CAS look!!! FAB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on all the TY cards!! I am just horrible about sending those out but you may have motivated to get some done!! I love sweet pea card- great cas layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!