Friday, January 29, 2010

2 post Friday-let's start with Bellariffic Birthdays!

TGIF! Isn't that how most people feel? It's actually be a nice week around here, kind of calm, and definitely back to a routine. Thank goodness. I think this is the first full week of school the boys have had since before Christmas!
Aside from family birthday's, there have been quite a few friend's birthday parties to attend. I've been trying hard to stock up on my Birthday card stash so I'm not making them at the last minute. This week's Bellariffic Friday Challenge is helping me do just this. I love this image and need to find a sentiment that says, "King for a Day!" for now I used a generic birthday greeting. I still had my watercolor supplies out, so that's how I colored this cutie. I also used one of my fave boy papers by Jillibean Soup, Alphabet Soup. Wonder what border punch I used? It's the pinking heart punch by EK SUccess (SU is also selling this one) and I just hid the hearts under my panel. Clever huh? More bang for my BUCK!!! Gotta love that :)
Stop by Emily's blog to see the rest of the eye candy! and then check back here for my Unity, Friends with Flair post! Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!