Friday, January 8, 2010

Ahhhhh, love me some Unity!

I can't even tell you how long it's been since I got to join the fun Friends with Flair line up. It has to be waaaaay before the holidays. Didya miss me? I'm happy to say I got some of my Unity stamps inky and they were happy for it (and so am I). I have two cards for the FWF hop today.
I'm having fun with some of my new papers and of course my beloved kraft cs! This dp is Farm Fresh, by October Afternoon. I get mine at Limelight Papercrafts. The stamps are from the Dec. KOTM... Delightful Moments.Next up is another Valentine's Day card, pulling the heart branch image from the Nov.09 Store KOTM...Believe in Fairytales. and the sentiment from the Dec.KOTM...Delightful Moments together. Love that, with these stamps-so many ways to mix and match sets! The dp here is by My Mind's Eye, called Beloved and it is sooooo lovely.
Stop by Limelight and check out the specials. Check out the full list of FWF participants, HERE! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow, finally with my BIG Blog Candy giveaway (I know, I've been talking about it for a loooong time, but I've finally got it all together for you!!!! It's worth the wait, I promise!) Hugs, Lisa

31 comments:

  1. oh wonderful Lisa... I love both of these. the stitching is amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cards, Lisa! You are so sweet to me, too! :)

    Love to hear about your new adventure with Unity...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lisa! Absolutely gorgeous cards! Love all of your little details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards! Some of my favorite stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love both of these love how you did the tree on Kraft!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your ards are so pretty! I envy how your button on top of the ribbon on the 2nd card is not 3 feet above it! I struggled forever to get mine to set righ, and finally gave up...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love them both!! The first one- my fav is the pop of yellow. THe second one I just love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty, cheery cards, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are FAB LIsa! LOVe both of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You just reminded me...I've got to get some kraft c/s! *smile* I truly love your cards and projects...your work is amazing always! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous... Totally lovin' the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fabulous creations, but I LOVE how the yellow pops off the first card! My address is....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE these cards, the colors and the way you've pulled the stamps together....oh, scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these stamps with yummy OA papers! A match made in heaven! Love the ribbon/button/twine on both. And love how you broke the sentiment on the 2nd one into different ink colors. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lisa, these are BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors, the ribbon, the images. All perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. two gorgeous cards... ove the way you use the ribbon and buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing Lisa! Lovely as usual! Love that you used the same tree as me! Love the stitching on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both are beautiful! Love your color and design choices!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow Lisa!! I really love both of these!! Just wonderful work here!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such adorable cards Lisa!!! You always add just the perfect embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these! OMG that Oct afternoon DP looks SO pretty w/ the kraft! Gotta try it when my order FINALLY comes from stop and scrap, LOL! beautiful Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  22. two great cards, That teeny heart in the border of the first one is waaaaay cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, such beautiful cards! Luv them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!