Thursday, January 14, 2010

L is for Love

Yes, I've got another lovey card and this one is......wait for it........an SUO card!!!! GASP! I know, I was shocked at myself too, but happy to have pulled out some of my Stampin' Up! supplies. I do still love them, there's just never enough time to play with all the goodies I own. Collecting is a big part of this hobby! Dontcha think?
I was completely inspired by Kristin's card for this week's CAS challenge (which I still have to do-since I punched out all my images I didn't think it would count as a cut-it out piece). She used an adorable little squirrel image, which I don't have, so I used the next best thing-the skunk from Pun Fun. He's just as cute all done up in browns and made into a squirrel. I ended up punching out a bunch of hearts and used one for a heart lollipop instead of the flower he's supposed to be holding. This card was super fast especially cuz I found the image already water colored (I have plans to water color some stuff real soon!) Dp is from Thoroughly Modern pack, sentiment is from the Grateful Greetings set (from the Occasions mini, no longer available, so you wait to see if it makes it to the catty next year). The pinking hearts border is available now!
I am happy to say, I got a chance to play with some of my new SU goodies, so if your an SU fan be looking for that.
Don't forget 2 days left to leave a comment on my Blog Candy! I'm amazed at how many of you have already left comments. Makes me Smile!!!! and I love that it has made my "stalkers" actually come out and say hi! Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

  1. OOooo this is too cute!! I am at chicfila because I was going crazy without the internet so I had a real good excuse to let the kids play while mommy does too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute. Love the colors.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, way to go on the SUO! I just love these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!