Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winner!!!! FWF Blinkie!!!

I had the Unity FWF blinkie this weeek!!! So many of you stopped by and left amamzing comments, once again! I'm picking a winner early since I'll be leaving the house for the day and won't return until after dinner (it's 8 am EST, right now!).
The randomly drawn winner of 25 random Unity stamps is.........

Debbi said...
Great card. My daughter and son-in-law bought a lot yesterday to build their new home on. This card would be perfect to congratulate them. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a great weekend.
January 29, 2010 1:37 PM


Congrats and have a great weekend everyone! Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Debbi! Enjoy your Unity prize! Always wonderful!!
    Kim Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.....Love my Unity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!