Monday, January 4, 2010

H{ippity} Hop-2nd post of the day!

Today is day 4 of the MFTeasers, be sure to scroll down to see my post.


And, if you're here for some {ippity} you've found it! It's Monday, the first one of the New Year. My kids are back to school and the day is starting off right (at least I hope so, I've had this post done and scheduled for 3 days now! lol!-I'm thinking postive :) So our challenge this week is to use BUTTONS!!!! I {heart} buttons, so this was no challenge for me. I decided to finally put my {ippity} stamps on a layout. I've use this set, Life's Little Moments plenty of times, and while it makes great cards, it is a set more geared towards scrapbooking. I created this quick, clean and simple layout, adding fun accents to it with a variety of buttons.


It is a double page spread, so to complete the look for you, here's the right side of the layout. We took this trip a year and a half ago and I'm just glad to finally get it finished.
It was a great trip to visit Tim's aunt and uncle in Dallas. It was Nicholas's first air plane ride, we went the the aquarium (and Ryan held his nose the whole time-stinky!) and we had fun hanging out in their hot tub. Stop by the forum on SCS to chat it up and get all the details on this week's challenge. Full list of H{ippity} Hoppers is on the {ippity} blog! Hugs, Lisa

28 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts Lisa! Love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa you are so inspiring me to use the Life's Little Moments and do some scrapping!! It is one of my goals this year to do more layouts!! Love your pages!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A layout is my next project with my {ippity} too! Cute design, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun scrap pages! LOVE the highllight of the capture sentiment! Looks like one fun vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love seeing the scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts girlie! Love the colors and WHAT? You sewed on your pages? Be still my little heart.

    p.s. I have a Ryan too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these combos, Lisa! the stitching, the distressing, the buttons - just YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN FUN layout Lisa! That turq is my FAVORITE color so I am loving it to pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pages --- I need to set a goal to get more finished this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous LO!! like how used the buttons on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luv how you used the stamps for scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice layouts. Must feel good to check off something on the scrapping "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa- these are great pages. I love this stamp kit and have been wanting to create some pages with it myself!! Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the subtle ways you add the stamps to your LO's. It is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lisa, this is my fave Ippity set! Love your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, those are a great couple of pages!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow... I really need to get back into scrapbooking. Love these pages! The pictures are great, and that {ippity} set is just the thing to accent them. Thanks!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are great layouts!!! I love adding buttons to mine...aren't they fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What great fun colors! Great pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!