Monday, January 4, 2010

MFT-Day 4 with Pure Innocence

Pure Innocence is Pure Love for me!!!! Seriously, I'm can't get enough of these sweet images. Hold onto your hats, Kim is releasing 5, YES! 5 more of these little sweeties BUT, wait, there are not just little ladies anymore. YEP!!! there is now a sweet little boy to bring joy to your stamping collection. Me, being a mom of only boys, I've been waiting for this. I literally squealed when I opened my package!!!! Be sure to check out the Guest Designer challenge, it sure pays to play! Here's his debut and he comes complete with a cute little companion and two sentiments. Isn't he just sweet all bundled up? He sure is snow adorable!!!! Since we're talking snow, I thought I'd share another new addition to the Pure Innocence line up. She's a new kid on the block, too.
I just adore her curls and love her fun snow suit. I had to use some of my fave perfect plaid ribbon on this card, along with some new glittered adornments. They kinds of reminded me of snowballs, and I thought they added a nice touch to the card. Okay, off you go. Check out Kim's Blog for the full list of MFTeasers. Hugs, Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! I love the colors and papers you used, and all of your embellishments are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right- he is Snow Adorable! Love that sentiment too and I do think I'll be using that on my next scrapbook page (well, next one with snow that is!). I love your choice in colors and papers Lisa- the soft blues and greens are so cozy! And your coloring is smashing! BIg scallops are perfect for this card- like snowballs peeking out.
    Your little girl card is cute too- fun colors! Love your adornments too! Great job on them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fun color combos Lisa! Loving the touch and the button and thread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that little guy! And I love the colors you used on that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are SUPER cute.....

    Great Job Lisa....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!