Tuesday, January 31, 2012

some Clean and Simple...live in the sunshine

I made two cards for yesterday's CAS challenge over on SCS (I'll share the other one on Friday!). Love that challenge.  This week it was an inspiration photo. My eye went right to the Adirondack chairs and then my mind went right to the Inspired by Summer stamp set by MFT. 


I stamped the scene in Basic Grey ink, and highlighted a few of the lines with a W-1 copic marker. I also inked the edges of the circle with some vintage cream ink.  The sentiment was done in Barn Door Distress ink.


Check out that paper....SWOON!!! It's new My Minds Eye....Dilly Dally from the Ms. Caroline line....I.Am.In.Love.  I have to admit, I was going through new paper withdrawl....trying to be patient for the new CHA releases is hard. Why do we always want it NOW?!!! lol! These new papers (I got 5 new packs yesterday....thanks to a pre-order from Scrap Castle) will keep me busy. 

I added a little SOLID BRACKET BORDER Die-namics to the CAS layout. Some buttons, and twine and a decorative punched corner finished this one off.   Easy Peasy!

Guess what else???? Tomorrow starts MFT Teaser days......stay tuned, I'll be back tomorrow with NEW goodies!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ooh new paper and gorgeous, too!!! Can't wait to get some!! Awesome CAS card!! Love the chairs and sentiment stamped together.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So serene! I could go for a place like that right about now. I got two new MME packs, yay for new paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! What a beautiful card! I love that stamp image! Makes me want to go to the beach tomorrow--totally inspired (in many ways!!). LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!