Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hip Hop.....and Unity CHA!

wow! Can you believe it's that time again....time for another round of CHA! Are you like me...dying to see all the new stuff that's coming???? I've been drooling over sneak peeks this past week! Now it's Unity's turn to whet your whistle!!!
I have to admit...I was a slacker with this weeks Hip Hop theme. I hope you'll forgive me. We were supposed to create something that inspired us from Pinterest....should have been easy to do..... BUT I got wrapped up in all the new UNITY CHA GOODIES RELEASING NEXT WEEK that I forgot. Ooops!

BUT I do have card I made with new and Oh-So-CUTE Unity stamps to share! This is from the new Co-Brand with Bella Blvd.....Let the Spoiling Begin. LOOOOOVE that little monkey. I colored him up with copics and embellished with some buttons and twine. Perfect for any new mom! Papers are by Lilybee designs, Picket Fences.

You should be able to find all the NEW UNITY WINTER CHA releases on the website tomorrow....You'll want to check it out tomorrow, anyway....We've GOt something special planned JUST FOR YOU!


Off you go to Maria's Blog.  Check out what she has in store for you today!

Next Blog

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Adorable little monkey! I'm going to be a grandma again so I completely relate to this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, love the sentiment! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo ADORABLE!!! Love the colors!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little card and monkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie - love the way you colored him

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. This is such a darling monkey and love the sentiment. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card--love the papers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The buttons pull it alllll together

    ReplyDelete
  9. The twine looks adorable with all of the other things going on in the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Being able to see this cutie in action is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww how adorable- love the color combo and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love the monkey, layout, buttons, SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH! What a fun card design--LOVE that little monkey and those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  14. soooooooo darn adorable. i just wanna squeeze that little monkey. LOVE your design with him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!