Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WSC56-Hugs and Kisses

Happy Wednesday! Happy Hump Day! Let's glide into the rest of the week with another fabby sketch by MFT! It's an easy one and you'll have fun doing it up in lots of pretty ways.
 I was a bit of  a rebel with this one. I used the LAYERED HEART DIE-NAMICS in place of the scalloped circle, AND I flipped it. I really wanted that heart to take center stage.  I cut some corrugated cardboard and painted it up with some white acrylic paint. It's pretty shabby chic, dontcha think? 


The hugs and kisses (x's and o'x) were stamped from the super coolio new alphabet, MONOGRAM ALPHABET.   That's the FIRST PLACE AWARD RIBBON DIE-NAMICS at work, again.

If you look closely, you'll also see the pretty SOLID BRACKET BORDER  done up in Sno Cone cardstock.     I was excited to use the new-to me Peppermint twine. 


 Head on over to Kim's blog for today's inspiration from the DT with the sketch. 





Photobucket

6 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!