Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Feeling CUpidy!

I've got another Sneaky Peek for you today.  It's day two of the TCP Spring release peeks. AND....my favorite bunny is back.  I can't tell you how cute I think this little guy is and each month the stamps are even cuter!
This time he's playing cupid. The new set is called Feelin' Cupidy Look close, you'll spy another new cut up, too.  It's an awesome new rosette, called HEART ROSETTE.   It's really easy to make one of these, they are done up just like the other rosette's TCP carries.  There's a how-to video over on their site.  I just love the little cut out hearts and the pretty scalloped border.


 Here's a closer look at the sweet cupid bunny. I colored him up with an RV00 copic marker and pieced his wings.  You can also see I added the Pinking border cut up.  I cut it in felt.....playing up the sentiment, I went with a pointy edge and a soft feel.


I made a sweet sentiment circle, à la Joanne B style.  Some gingham, twine, button and another heart stick pin finish the embellies on this one.

Head on over to the TCP blog for the line up of today's Sneaky Peeks. 

Also, don't forget about the In IT to WIN it thread over on SCS....you could be a lucky winner of one of the new sets releasing next week.  Thanks for hangin with me today. Stay tuned....there is more tomorrow (plus another 1 today).


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love this girl -beautiful colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your pink bunny! LOVE LOVE LOVE your design! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love all the embellies!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lisa:) The shabby-chicness of it and the little sentiment circle and stitching is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!