Sunday, January 22, 2012

RCC36-Forever in your Heart

I'm up over on the Unity Blog today! It's a Mixed Media Sunday post.  I pulled out some acetate, burlap and twill ribbon to make this card.  It's always fun to play with some materials you might have forgotten about in your stash.

I used the super cute sketch from the Ribbon Carousel Challenge.  In stead of the square panel, I used a Layered Heart die-namic to hold my sweet Unity Heart and button from the set, The Time is Now

That cool burlap ribbon is from the Ribbon Carousel store...so is the twill ribbon and button twine are also from their store. Love the fast shipping and GREAT selection of ribbons!  That burlap wired ribbon is really cool, I love the stitched edges of it. 


To read all about the details on this one, please head over to the Unity Blog. I'll meet you over there. Happy Sunday!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute Lisa. Love the ribbon treatment. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that burlap, it's got great texture!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love the texture and layers! Another beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!