Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to the MFT New Product Tour

I'm so happy you are back with me tonight.  I've had a great week showing off all the fabulous Brand Spankin' NEW MFT products.  Well we've got ONE more chance to show off all the goods.  It's time to join us for the new product tour. To find out all the details and who is showing what tonight, be sure to hop over to Kim's Blog to see the list of the DT members, as well as all the info about tonight's release.  Don't forget to visit everyone's blogs and leave comments along the way.......there's blog candy up for grabs and shhhhh, it's a secret as to who has it!

I've got the beautiful new Triple Scoop set-CLEARLY SENTIMENTAL ABOUT ROMANCE,  to share tonight


 I just adore all of the MFT sentimental sets.  AND it's even better if you can earn them for FREE.  YES, spend $60 or more and you can have this HOT LITTLE number in your hands for FREE! It's all part of the Triple Scoop promotion. You can read about it HERE.

With all the lovey sets being released tonight, I've had romance on the mind.  As soon as I saw this set all bout romance, I thought having a reminder about it might be helpful.  With a house full of 3, active and young boys, romance is often the last thing hubby and I are thinking about. Now we have a reminder every day.  I made a sweet little framed home decor item.  I placed in on hubby's nite stand....sometimes just a gentle reminder is needed.


I was inspired by a project I saw in my Oct. issue of Scrapbook Ect. magazine.  With all my heart die-namics I was able to pull this project together fast and easily.

I started with the new LAYERED HEARTS DIE-NAMIC.  I cut 1 large heart from vellum (I wanted it to be hidden behind all the smaller hearts).  This large heart was my guide to keep the heart shape.

Then I cut out LOTS of our smallest hearts from the NOTCHED TAG DIE-NAMIC.  Lots, meaning approx. 26.  I chose to work with the pretty papers from Oct. Afternoon-sidewalk.  I mixed up the text and flower prints for my hearts.

I  also cut out 6 larger hearts with the HOMESPUN BIRDHOUSE DIE-NAMICS.  I know I keep telling you, that heart is THE PERFECT size.  Each heart was edged with some tea-dye distress ink. It just gives an extra pop, to help keep each heart separate from each other.

I did a lot of pre-planning with this project. Laying it all out BEFORE you adhere anything down will save you a TON of time.
I made the sentiment stand out by using our other heart die-namic set, HEARTS A PLENTY.  This time the medium, scallop heart was the right size for the job. I stamped the sentiment onto a fishtale banner from FIRST PLACE AWARD RIBBON and added a button and twine for my final embellie.

I'm so excited about how this turned out and I can't wait to give it to hubby!  I'm sure he won't be as excited about it as I am, but he is appreciative of the craftiness I add to our home.


That's  it from me tonight. Thanks for sticking with me and Thank-you for all your kind words and support all week.  

Now head on over to Kim's Blog for the full line up of tonight's NEW PRODUCT TOUR!  You can do all your shopping HERE!














Photobucket



17 comments:

  1. The hearts on hearts looks really cute. I like new and fresh ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, love the hearts combo. pretty !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the flag tied on. And the red heart. The whole thing is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH lISA! The multiple hearts was a fabulous idea! Really made it special! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! LOOOOOOOVE your collaged heart--great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the hearts in the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fabulous! I love all of the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the hearts a plenty die! And what a great way to remind hubby. Beautiful, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously ADORE this girlie! A stunning piece of art and I LOVE all the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great twist on a CAS card! Lovely layers of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea. I will definitely be trying this out. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this on craft Gossip and wanted a closer look. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!