Saturday, January 7, 2012

TCP Sneak Peek- Color Me Hoppy

I'm so glad you are back, I've got another cutie pie, TCP Sneaky Peek for you today. Release day is on Jan. 10 and I hope you're getting your credit cards ready.  There is a  great line up of stamps and cut ups  just waiting to come home to you!

Today,  It's another bunny!!! I just love these guys....they are too, too sweet. The name of this set is called Bunny Side Up.  I stamped him on x-press blending cs and colored him up with copics.

I put this week's SCS sketch challenge to work with this card. I just loved those row of circles. I used So Random papers by Crate Paper and even added a sweet Easter Basket to my main image panel.  Did it catch your eye? Well it should....it's a new cut up.....Eggs in a Basket.  The embossing detail is sooo cool and it even comes with it's own egg die. 

I made a few of my own to tuck inside that sweet basket.


Be sure to stop on over to the TCP Blog for all the Sneaky Peek details. 

There is also the IN it To Win It thread....YOU don't want to miss out on that!  See you back here tomorrow....same time, same place! Happy Saturday!





Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love this Lisa - the basket of eggs is so fun and colorful. A great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the bunny with big ears :) and the die is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaack! Soo adorable, Lisa! And so much fun to have you playing with us this month - you're terrific! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love LOVE! Love all the fancy eggs and equally fancy card. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the basket die.. gotta have that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is a cute one!!! Love the basket of eggs and the different punched circles along the bottom- this card really rocks Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!