Monday, January 9, 2012

TCP Sneaky Peek-Bingo

It's the last day of our sneaky peeks with the soon to be released TCP Spring Release stamps and cut ups.  Tonight is the big release party in the SCS forum....sure hope you'll join us for the fun.
Before that.....we've still got some fun looks at a super cool and new stamp set, called Build-A-Bingo Card.  It's super cool and fun to work with.  I used it here with a few fun Cut Ups.  I stamped it in Brilliance black ink and clear embossed it on fossil cardstock.  I also used last week's TCP TUESDAY Inspiration challenge to build my card.  I love the kraft color with the pinks and reds and the texture of the felt.  

The sketch comes from Deconstructing Jen's (a new to me sketch challenge....I really like her layouts).  




I pulled some of my favorite papers from last year, by Girls Paperie and My Minds Eye and the beautiful ribbon is from the Ribbon Carrosal.  You can see I also tucked in a HEART ROSETTE CUT UP behind the bingo card and a two sweet felt hearts from HEART TRIO CUT UP.  I was super excited to finally get some of those bling flourishes and I couldn't wait to see them. Aren't they pretty???!!!


You can see I also added the word, "Lovey" to a little vintage tag.  This stamp set is full of lots of different mini images and words that work for lots of different holidays and events.  I can see this set being used as a fun accent for many cards. 

  Oh, yeah...I almost forgot to mention the red scallop border along the bottom....that's the new QUEEN OF HEARTS BORDER cut up.   

Now off you go to the TCP Blog for all the details about today's Sneaky Peeks.




Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. So awesome! I love the crystal blingy things! Such a pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us this week. You are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Lisa!! I love kraft, red & black!! The felt is perfect! You've totally rocked the sneaks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS Lisa! I am LOVING this Bingo set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aack, eep, holy sheep! I love this card and everything you've made for the release, for that matter! Hats off to you, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I really love the hearts and bling peeking out the side of the bingo card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty girl - love the touch of bling with the felt especially. Loved having you join us this release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOOOOO pretty! I LOVE that bling and the color story---LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and must have this bingo set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! I love this! Those bingo card stamps are AWESOME and I really love the felt hearts and especially that cream and black gingham ribbon... it's all really WOW together! Thanks so much for joining us for the the sketch this week! Hope to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I {heart} this card. Really, it is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!