Friday, January 6, 2012

What's Up? more TCP Sneaky Peeks.

Happy FRIDAY! I’m back with the TCP Cat Pack and the Sneaky Peeks for the   Spring release.  We are getting closer to release night. I’m sure you are getting excited, but hang on…..there’s still LOTS more to see.
I loooove today’s peek.  If I remember correctly, this new line of stamps debuted last winter and I fell in love.  There is something so unique and special about these images.  Today’s stamp set is called WARM FUZZIES.    I also used the new QUEEN OF HEARTS BORDER cut up.  I wanted to show how cool this die is and what it looks like when you use both sides together (remember I told you it’s like 2 dies in one, well, my math was off….it’s really like 3 dies in 1).  The look is so cool this way, with the designer paper peeking through.
I pulled out some of my  favorite  papers, Portrait by Crate Paper.   I just love the  aqua , corals, and chocolate browns in these papers.  I wanted to used a sweet little banner to hold my sentiment, so I matched up the die with a sentiment that would fit. It’s one of the benefits of clear stamps.   I love how it’s simple, and to the point.  That’s when I decided to add another little birdie, like they are chirping to each other.  I pieced them up with some coordinating  papers.
Some divine twine, SU ribbon and a button finish this off.   I should also note, this card is a little taller than a standard A2 card.  It measures 4.25 x 6inches.  It’s amazing how much an extra  s inch will will help with spacing on a card.
Head on over to  the TCP blog.  You’ll find more inspiration from the DT with this set.

Also, are you playing along with the IN it To Win IT thread over on SCS???? If not, be sure to pop on over there, you could be a lucky winner and score one of the new sets for FREE!
I’ve got another sneak peek for you tomorrow.  It’s another cutie…..see you there!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Loving your paper choices for this sweet little girl - such a super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet stamp set! I adore the little birdie too! and that is such a pretty border! Great papers too :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute. The paper choice is wonderful and I love seeing how you put the two dies together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH! I love those papers and that ribbon together--what a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lisa- this is my fave card of yours yet! You have really outdone yourself this release girl!!! I'm gonna need that paper too;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!