Monday, January 23, 2012

Feel Better....are you up for a Challenge?

One of my dear stampy friends, Kristin Moore has started her own color challenge. Kristin and I met through Stampin' Up! and a swap group we were a part of.  We roomed together (without ever meeting each other IRL....boy you should have heard the concerns our husband's had....lol!) at Convention and right away we had an instant bond! She's amazing AND  sooooo talented and just loves to share her love of stamping- no design teams, no agenda.....she does it just because.  So, when she asked me to play along, ummmmm, NO BRAINER! The colors you'll need to work with are: Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, and Marina Mist (of course I threw in a little kraft).
Here's my card. I used a Unity Stamp by Nikki Sivils, Under the Weather.

I stamped the main image on one of the layers from the MFT Layered Lable die-namic with momento ink and then colored with copics. The cute little monster is pieced with some oooooold SU pattern paper. The polka dotted background is Distressed dots by Unity. 
Do you recognize the sketch? It's from Jen's ASFYTT.  Can't wait to play again this year. Love her sketches.  Now I need to make another one with some of my TCP stamps...they are this month's sponsor!

I hope you'll consider playing along....it's all for fun. At least stop by and check out Kristin's blog. 

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Now that is one heck of an endorsement!! WOW! Where should I send your bribe?! Kidding. Thanks! ANd I LOVE your card- of course you know me, kraft is ALWAYS allowed! Love the dots and the little monster and the bakers twine. Thanks so much for playing along- I've got TWO entries now. Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!