Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CAS-ual Butterfly

Sliding one in before the cut off on this past week's CAS-ual Friday Challenge.  It was a penguin suit challenge.....what's that you ask? We were to create a CAS card that is ALL black and white (last week was National Penguin Day?).  I was inspired late last night to put together this elegant card.


I used MFT Inspired by Butterflies set and Decorative Doliy Die-Namics.  Gosh....I love how vibrant that Brilliance Graphic Black ink pad stamps.  I added a gorgeous black rhinestone flourish to complete the look.  Sorry the photo is so dark....lack of sunlight really doesn't help my photo sessions.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OH MY! This is a gorgeous card! I LOVE that die --and that butterfly is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!