Welcome....it's TIME AGAIN for another fun-filled week of teasers with the My Favorite Things DT. The February release is just around the corner. I like to keep you in the know....so before I jump in with today's Teaser check out the info.
Here are the details about the upcoming release on February 7th at 10 PM EST:
- You can attend the New Release Party on February 7th from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 7th at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on February 7th just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
So today we are chatting it up with the newest WTG stamp by MFT. The set is called LET'S CHAT. I love how large this image is....nice and big and easy to paper piece. The other cool thing about this set....there are two super cool speech bubble Die-namics that work with the sentiments in this set. They are called CHAT BUBBLES.
Here's my card. I have been enjoying some of my older papers, well,not that old, but maybe I should say, my neglected papers, while I am waiting for all the NEW from CHA...this one is by Authentique.
There's also a strip of the new MONARCH BORDER Die-namics on this card. It's the same design as last month's Jumbo Monarch Die-namics, just a little bit smaller. Gotta LOVE having options for just the right project.
I also wanted to share with you a trick I used to get more milage out of the new CHAT BUBBLES DIE-NAMICS. It's kind of like my extended banner trick, but this way you can shorten the bubbles. AND it's easy....let me show you.
- Here are the two dies side by side so you can see the two sizes.
- Run them through your die cut machine to cut the full sizes.
- Slide the cut pieces down into the die (as far as you need to, to cut the desired length you are looking for. Make sure the edges are still inside the die
- Here are what the pieces look like after you run them through the die cut machine.
- AND....Here's a comparison shot of the shortened cut pieces. This trick is so easy and will ADD so much versatility to this Die-namics.
The length of the full size Die-namic was a bit long for my sentiment, and it hung over the edge of my card. So I used this trick to shorten the CHAT BUBBLE DIE-NAMICS.
Here's a look at my card again.....and I did up the inside.
I REALLY like this quote from the LET'S CHAT stamp set. I layered it up on WELL WORN GREETINGS DIE-NAMICS.
Kim's Blog has the Teaser Line Up....Hop on over there to see who's showing off the goods today.