Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WSC! Hoooo-Ray!

Week 3 of our new weekly Wed. Stamp Club sketch challenges. Here's what you have to work with this week. I think you'll find it easy and fun!
I pulled out one of my all time FAVE Stephanie Fizer sets-Guess Hoo? I've got a thing for owls, didja know??  Honestly, it all kind of started with this set and THIS set.  Then all of a sudden I owned a bunch of owl stamps and even got the Owl Pandora bead....he's just the cutest!
I  added the stacking stars die-namic, the little leaf from the ShelteringTree and leaf trio die-namic,and some MFT felt. Did you spy the new felt in the boutique? and what about the new ribbon bundles? Yep, got those on my order, real fast! Card stock here is MFT Hot Fudge and Fossil (both out right now, keep checking back).
These designer papers are new Oct. Afternoon-Campfire! I've been resisting the paper pad, but got my OA fix with a few of the patterns in 12x12.  Just enough to make me happy ☺
Looking forward to all the gorgeous MFT creations you'll be making with this sketch. I know that cuz, the last two weeks have been FAB!

Kim's got the line up of DT and Challenge Team inspiration!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. ahhhh one of my favorite owls hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is CUTE Lisa!!! I was just looking at this stamp set on my shelf today and thinking it needed ink again! LOL

    LOVE the OA papers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Lisa! Love that you stamped on Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I love your interpretation of the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at how cute this is! I forgot about that little guy, I need to ink him up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo love what you did with this little owl- may have to dust mine off! lol adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dots and plaid, but the little owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable! Great mix of colors/paper, and owls are one of my faves too! I did manage to finish this sketch today, just have to photog and blog it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!