Saturday, January 1, 2011

MFT Teaser-Day 2

What better way to Ring in the New Year,
than with a Teaser Post from the MFT DT!
 Happy 2011!!!!!
Before we get started here are a few details
you'll want to take note of:

  • The MFT release is on Jan. 4th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on Jan. 4 at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog. If you're used to checking Kim's blog at 11 am, we've decided to change things up a bit. NOW our POST are live at MIDNIGHT!
  • Be sure to leave comments as you go. 2 winners will be chosen each day from 2 different secret prize blogs to win one of the new sets. Check Kim's blog every day to see if you are a winner.
Today we are showing off the new Flapper Doodle, Love Us, and the Clearly Sentimental About Love sets. I paired up the CS About Love set with the oh-so-cute à la mode, Key to My Heart! 
I finally got brave to NOT color her in. I love the look and have seen it done by others, but I had yet to give it a go. I think she turned out cute, don't you?
I did use a glittered gel pen to color the key....had to add some sparkle! I also used the small scallop die-namic, a felt heart cut from the Hearts  Plenty die.  There isn't a die-namic I don't LOVE! It's all tied up with some crochet ribbon, a MFT button and some twine. Oh, and the card base is the MFT Fossil cs...... this stuff, too!
Off you go.  Remember the list is already up on Kim's Blog. Run, don't walk!


Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. I like the no color look. And of course the glitter! ;)

    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you didn't color her! The glittered key really stands out against the kraft and isn't competing with a lot of other stuff. Thanks for sharing with us. And Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you did not color her in - the kraft and red color scheme is so fun. I like the lace also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this card, what a fun combination is this a la modes girl with the sentiment!!! And the Kraft with red...wow!

    Happy New Year Lisa:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and simple. I love that anyone can duplicate this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! LOVE the simplicity and the image left uncoloured!! It's the perfect way to showcase the wonderful sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I love how she's not colored in!! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute. I love the she is not colored in.. something new for me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the design of this card, Lisa! Such a creative take on both stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! I adore the sparkly key!I love how every new release's dienamics go so well with the ones before :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! Love the splash of color and the new image, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that sentiment with that stamp! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute!! Love the combo with the kraft and red!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year girlie and I so adore this little card. That stamp is my favorite and love your sweet design of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the simplicity of this card, OMG, I love it. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cuteness! I'm waiting on that stamp to arrive in the mail...Can't wait to play...

    ReplyDelete
  17. bravo for not coloring her in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute cute cute
    very simple but cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. one of my very favorite color combos. nice job

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! What a perfect pairing of image and sentiment, and the clean design is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!