Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time for Wednesday Stamp Club!

Another week and another great sketch to work with. My Favorite Things has made it easy and fun to play along each week with our WSC challenge.  Every week a MFT gift voucher is up for grabs and if you use MFT stamps you could win an extra $5! Here's the sketch for this week.

And here is my card.  I've been telling you each week, that I'm trying to use some of my older stamps from my stash. This one is from another great Stephanie Fizer set, Rainy Day Friends!

The sentiment is beautiful and that froggie is just too, cute! Kept this one really simple to let the dainty dots doily die-namic take center stage. 

 If this looks a little different to you, it's because I decided to leave in all the little circles. I had to be careful when removing it from the die and it took a little extra patience while adding adhesive.  I made sure I put a small dot of The Best Glue Ever on each piece to make sure they wouldn't fall out after I put this on my card.  Papers are SU In Colors. I've had them for some time now, just haven't used them much, yet.
Join us in the MFT forum for fun and chit chat this week. I also can't wait to see how you use the sketch. Have fun!


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is sooo cute...just love that little froggie with his umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable card, Lisa! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I adore this card....and I can't believe you put the dots back in it...but it looks wicked!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is WAY too cute girlie! FAB in every way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just adorable, Lisa! Love that you brought that little froggie out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally ADORABLE Lisa!! What a fun idea to leave the dots in the die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well you need to pull them colors out more girlie! I love this- yummmmy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!