Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year and a new H{ippity} Hop!


*** please scroll down for MFT Teaser Post***
Happy 2011!!! I hope your Monday is off to a great start. It was suuuuure hard to get up and out the door this morning after a whole week of sleeping in and not have a schedule to stick to. I got used to sleeping till 8am. The boys are all back in school and I even got a workout in this morning.



Thanks for joining us for our new and improved H{ippity} Hop! We are no longer joining in on the Thursday, Unity Hip Hops, so we wanted to make our day REAL Special! We will now use our Blog Hop Buttons here, so just click on it and follow along to see all the wonderful {ippity} inspiration from the DT.

We hope you like what we've got for you and we really hope you'll PLAY along. We made it that much easier for you, too. It's a month long challenge with a different theme each week, that all tie together. You can continue to change up your project with each week's theme, combine the themes, or just be inspired by the theme and create something totally unique! 

This week, use the sketch and then next week you'll see the inspiration photo.  Play along each week, upload your creations to SCS, and we'll be drawing a winner for a Monthly Grand Prize Package (stamps, paper, & more)!  The more weeks you play, the bettter your chances are to WIN!!
Here's my card with this week's sketch. Maria is our Hostess this month and I totally love the sketch-it's full of scallops...what's NOT to love. I used Sing a New Song and the sentiment from Music of My Heart!

I'm sending this one off to a stamping friend, and VERY talented paper crafter, Katie Renz. If you haven't read her story, you can do that here!  I worked with her on the Limelight Papercraft DT a while back and my heart just breaks for her. Life is so precious but boy is she a fighter! {{{Hugs}}} dear friend.

Now off  you go. Maria is up next. Click the button and continue on. If you get lost, make sure you check back at the {ippity} Blog for all the details.
Next Blog


Photobucket


26 comments:

  1. beautiful, gorgeous card Lisa.. love the bird in that soft colour. loving everyones sketch creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is sooooo FUN!!!! Looks like we both used the same birdie, which I so love. Adore your layering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lisa.
    So excited for the new challenge format!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my!!!! I LOVE this card. Every element just jumps out at you in such a delightful way. Have a happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how great!! i love all the DPs you chose- they work together beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Love the colors and all the stamps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, what a great friend you are. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous papers! Love your scallop punch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! The papers are perfect--the bird the music...the ribbon...OH MY! This is a FABBBBBB card! LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card.
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your colors! Beautiful Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, I love the way use used the music stamp. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the little accent of the music notes. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Lisa, she will love this card!
    I know it will bring a smile to her face.
    I have added her to my prayers to help her fight.
    Blessings and Hugs,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. text, scallops, and sheet music make one gorgeous card-katie will love it:)-god bless her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i LOVE these papers together...WOW, this is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card--especially the color scheme and the ribbon! (And of course those great Ippity stamps!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the card, esp. the bird and music!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Card! Sure to put a smile on Katie's face~I read her story, she is one amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome colors and that music sheet paper on the side with the border scallop..amazing! I just love looking at your card over and over and over!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just a lovely card! Katie's gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just a lovely card! Katie's gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!