Friday, January 14, 2011

More New to Me Unity!

I honestly had no idea of yesterday's hip hop theme with the Itty Bitties. Love those little stamps and CAN'T wait to see all the new ones coming with the CHA Winter Release. All I know is I have some sweet little Itty Bitties that have not seen ink and I'm slowing working through that stack. I guess it's like they say, "great minds think alike!"


I used this week's SCS weekly sketch to make this card. It's a great go-to sketch and I paired the itty bitty, hello my friend with the fabby Here's the Ticket kit. The Modern Homemaker dp was just the HAPPY feel I was going for. I love mixing patterns and when they are from the same line, it's usually a win, win end result.

Today is FWF over on the Unity blog. Hop on over there to see the full list of bloggers.  Someone's got the hidden badge and if you find it and leave a comment, you just might win some FREE stuff!

Have a super FABBY weekend. I'll be back on Monday with the 3rd. week of our new {ippity} Challenge. It's an inspiration photo you won't want to miss! Hugs!
Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. CUTE card! Love the dp you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card Lisa I think that itty bitty is my favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I LOVE the way you put the heart together w/ those papers and awesome sentiment. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the colors and the way you layered the stamps! Fabby job!

    Lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I have yet to ink up my ticket stamp from the fabulous set you used. It's in my to create with pile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO fun girlie!!! LOVE these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER cute--love those papers...and that ticket! I love that twill too--oh my--Lisa, I just love it all! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, So pretty!!!! I just love all the layers....hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Lisa! I love the papers and ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the add, I look forward to learning a lot here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, Lisa! Your pairing of Unity with Ippity is fabulous! I'm going to have to check out that great sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Lisa! i love that ticket and those papers are to die for - love them together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable!! I love your mix of colors and design here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these colors and patterned strips! Fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!