Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some Icing

I know, I say it all the time, but seriously, I ♥ my dies! They are my most used stamping tool, besides my scissors and paper trimmer. This one is from TCP and it's called Icing and I think it is such a fun accent to any card.
I made this one for the TCP Tuesday Challenge which was an inspiration challenge.

 I thought the loopey loops looked like big yarn loops. I used the same colors in the hat and this darling little guy from Like You a Latte.
I also thought I'd share the birthday card I made for my son.  I only thought it fair, since I teased you with it last week-I said I'd post it and never did. He got his first Ipod, so this image from Stamping Bella, Dylan Lolipop, was the perfect fit!
 I used the same Icing Cut Up die with some dp to match by Oct. Afternoon-School House!  The stars are from MFT, Stacking Stars die-namics with the no. 9 from Banner Day alpha.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. These are too darn cute Lisa!!! I love how you used that swirl die. Fabby.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! That icing die is on it's way to me, woohoo! I agree, I think I'm into the dies more than stamps right now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the colors. Hope you don't have too much snow where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i love lori's lollipops! these are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, you TOTALLY rock! These are AWESOME!! I am SO with you...I HEART my dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!