Sunday, January 2, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 3! It's Pure Innocence.


Yep! It's one of the most anticipated days of teasers.....LOTS and LOTS of cuties this month (just like every month, right).  Feel free to squeal with delight at each and everyone. lol! I know I did, when I first saw them.

Before we get started here are a few details you'll want to take note of:

  • The MFT release is on Jan. 4th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on Jan. 4 at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog. If you're used to checking Kim's blog at 11 am, we've decided to change things up a bit. NOW our POST are live at MIDNIGHT!
  • Be sure to leave comments as you go. 2 winners will be chosen each day from 2 different secret prize blogs to win one of the new sets. Check Kim's blog every day to see if you are a winner.
I actually have 3 of the 5 to share with you today.  I couldn't pick one, so I did them all (and the fifth one will see ink, very soon, cuz it's not that I didn't like her, I just ran out time!). The 4th one will have to wait till release night. I did him up extra special ;)

First up is Peek a Boo! I had so much fun creating this one.  It's a little interactive card with a pocket on the front to hold the sweet little girl. I split up my sentiment and only inked part of it for the outside of the card, then finished it off on the little tag. Love about acrylic stamps...AND you can see right where you're stamping.

I also couldn't resist using one of the new Rosette die-namics. This one is the 1/4inch and I used it's full size-it's BIG!!!! and really makes a statement. I created a pocket by adding adhesive to only the bottom and two sides of the cardstock-rosette panel.

The little Peek-a-boo girl fit perfectly on the Framed Greeting die-namics, so I cut my tag to that shape. Finished her off with some twill, a MFT Eath Girl button and twine.
Up next is the first of a brand new PI series that I just KNOW you're gonna flip for.  It's called Carnation. 

 I do have it planned in my head to do a calender series with this set, since there will be one for each month, but today I wanted to show you how it looks on a card. I used more the sweet October Afternoon dp, Modern Homemaker (thanks, Joanne, ♥love it!). You'll be seeing LOTS more of this dp, I can't stop using it. I used the new dainty dot border die-namic for this one and did up the inside to match.

The Layered Labels die-namics worked great, too,  to finish off my sentiment.

   
AND I'll leave you today with a sweet Lady Bug card.  If you loved the BEE PI, then you're gonna LOOOOOVE this Ladybug.   Isn't that sentiment just the sweetest? ACK! just melts my heart. I inked it on the oval from the Layered Label die-namic. A little strip of the small open scallop die, helps to accent the panel.
All these PI's were stamped on the X-press Blending cs. I really love this stuff and if you haven't tried it with your Copics, get some. You'll be happy you did. It's so smooth and the ink just moves so nicely on it.

See you back here tomorrow for another look at some NEW MFT goodies!

Photobucket

42 comments:

  1. OMG! All three of these cards are ADORABLE! I see a big purchase in my near future. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. They just keep getting cuter and cuter! Adorable cards Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creations, love how you have peekaboo hiding in a pocket

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooo CUTE!! I love them :) The PI Bug and the Peek-a-Boo are such cute cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So unique. glad to see the carnations on a card. Have a wonderful day.
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have certainly been busy using these darling new stamps and dies! Can't wait to get my hands on some of then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy girl!! Darling cards! Love them all, especially how you used the Peek-a-boo stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, fantastic card creations here. LOVE the Carnation card. As a January baby, I think it's so cool I can now have a stamp (and PI) for my birth month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your color combinations and love the new PI sets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That peek-a-boo card is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. tee hee, this one is my favorite PI.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see why you couldn't choose... They are all so darn cute, but I love love love the way you did the pick a boo image - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! All are wonderful!
    Thanks!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab idea to make a pocket on the card, awesome creations again Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards...can't wait to see the rest of your samples. The new PI sets are adorable! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Each card is so incredibly sweet!!! I love the pocket on the first one!!! What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally sweet, girlie, each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite is the little ms bee. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. they are all adorable but the peekaboo is my favorite, it's very fun

    ReplyDelete
  20. very cute cards- love the pocket peek a boo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. All of these are fabulous, but that peekaboo card is just TOO CUTE!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lisa, these are just the cutest cards! I love the little peekaboo bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  23. All 3 are so cute! I especially love the "peek a boo" factor in your peek a boo card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. GF!!! These are fantastic! I don't know which one I love more!

    ReplyDelete
  25. AWESOME cards....so much detail! Love 'em! Thanks for sharing...can't wait to see the rest of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ok, I'm now convinced I must buy the layered label die. Your peek-a-boo card makes me think of Jerry McGuire and made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow all are beautiful, I love the PI images. Great choice of papers and love the paper piecing very pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wowza these are so dang cute! I love the pocket idea and the way you used the sentiment. And the pretty yellow on the carnation card is so cheery and just makes me feel like spring is right around the corner! And that little lady bug is just so fun!
    Thanks much
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  29. ALL amazing cards Lisa! I think my fav is peek-a-boo... LOVE how you have her in a little pocket waiting to "pop" out... hehe! Too stinkin' ADORABLE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my word!!! These are all too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are all SO sweet, Lisa!! I LOVE that embossed piece on your carnation card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute cards! I need some new PI's.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very sweet cards! I love your coloring and the way that you incorporate the dies in your cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love what you did with the Peak a Boo set. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ohh, a peek-a-boo pocket card - I am smitten! Such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. soooo very cute!! Can't decide if the peekaboo or the ladybug is cuter. Darn what hard task!! ;)


    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  37. SO sweet, every single one! Love the papers on the ladybug card! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!